PooPrints Helps Create More Responsible Dog Owners.
The single biggest determining factor in whether dog walkers act more responsibly is the likelihood of being caught! PooPrints is a dog DNA registration service used by 3000+ communities across the world that is improving rates of responsible dog ownership through actively challenging behaviour.
- Our mission is to maintain and increase access to open spaces for dog walkers across the UK and Ireland. Councils across the UK are increasingly restricting dog walking access due to the actions of a persistent minority. We believe that through using dog DNA as the centre piece of a new strategy that a compromise can be reached that removes the need to consider dog walking restrictions.
- Through creating more responsible dog owners, our aim is to conserve landscapes and reduce any negative impact that dogs can have on the natural environment and other animals.
- Create a lasting culture of responsible dog ownership that enhances visitor destinations and helps boost the visitor economy.
- Contribute towards achieving maximum social value that dog ownership can create. Encourage healthy living
Why Would I Want To Get My Dog DNA Registered?
- Protection: The lifetime cost of owning a dog is now estimated at £17,000 . Registering your dogs DNA costs £40 and provides a lifetime of positive proof of ownership. Protecting you from dog theft that has increased 24% in the last 3 years.
- Become a Better Dog Owner: Receive a free account on the DNA World Pet Registry. Every pet is a truly unique individual and we love helping pet owners learn more about their pets unique behaviour and specific needs. Through your account you will be able to access LifePlan. This is a personalised health and wellness program for your dog. The program enables owners to create a personalised, interactive life management plan within the World Pet Registry. It offers the opportunity for owners to purchase additional genetic screenings for disease and health and can be used to improve communications with vets and other care providers.
- Peace Of Mind: The vast majority of dog owners are responsible. Nevertheless they are often 'tarred with the same brush' due to the actions of others. Dog DNA registration means that responsible owners will never be falsely accused again. Wear your badge of responsible dog ownership with pride.
- Protect The Environment: Through registering your dogs DNA and demonstrating that you are a more responsible dog owner you are contributing towards a cleaner and greener tomorrow. You become vested in helping ensure our communities are better, cleaner, safer places to live.